2.1.15

New Year Resolution!

It's been a whole year already?! Geez time flies too fast. 2014 has been a great year - getting my MCAT over with, interning and shadowing at the Mayo Clinic while still enjoying life in the meanwhile. However, in 2014 I have admittedly given up a lot of the things I like to do in the pursuit of doing well on my MCAT and in classes. So, here are some resolutions I have made in hope of making 2015 even better!

1. Bake/cook once a week (and blog about it!).
I used to constantly bake... not like once a week, but at least twice a day if I can help it. Anyways, since I've entered college I have lost my passion for cooking and baking. But now that I have a kitchen right next to my room at my own disposal, I really don't have an excuse for this. I will hopefully document my successful adventures in the kitchen on the blog for everyone :) 

2. Read a book per month. 
This resolution explains itself, now with a little more free time I really want to spend it expanding my book reservoir!

3. Eat at a new restaurant per month. 
This goes with the whole "Eat, Pray, Love" theme I attempt to have for my life. For those who have not seen the movie with Julia Roberts, long story short it's about a middle-aged woman exploring herself by doing those 3 things and in the end she found herself. I try to be adventurous in all aspects of my life and trying out new food is never dull. 

4. Become a a better person holistically. 
Hmm... I'm really not even sure what this means but it's been something that I've been wanting to accomplish for forever now. I want to be more positive, more physically active, more fun, and more adventurous. From this point forth, I want to only do things that help me be more of all those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment