18.9.14

One Direction's Concert With My Girls!

So... I have a confession to make.... I'm a One Directioner. I am oddly obsessed with the gorgeous boyband and their long luscious lock. Just the other day, they came into town and of course my friends and I were there to drool at their handsomeness on stage. They came to the University of Phoenix Stadium which holds 60,000 screaming girls and their parents. It was a sight unlike any other, I have seriously never heard so much screaming all in one place. It was crazy and fun - a perfect, unforgettable night. 

For my concert outfit, I chose to wear a crop top with a twisted high-waisted skirt and a flower crown. I am loving the flower crown (which I got in my trip to New York!) and I am trying to wear it out as much as possible before Fall start. The flower crown is the perfect concert accessory because it is such a fun piece to wear!





Black crop top: Q
Skirt: Tobi.com
Flower crown: Chelsea Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment