1.2.15

Crazy Weekend in Arizona

Do you sometimes feel like your life is super jumbled and everything is happening to you?! Take that feeling and multiple it by a thousand - that is how the whole state of Arizona feels this weekend. Not only is the Superbowl being held here, but also the Phoenix Waste Management Open, UFC Fights, and countless celebrity studded parties are being hosted all around town. On top of that my best friend, Laurie, turned 21 just yesterday! So, this weekend was jam-packed with festivities and I still had to submit all of my summer internship apps (more on this in another post, I promise!). I was literally running around like a headless chicken. 

Anyways, here's a recap of my crazy weekend and the outfits I wore. Hope you guys enjoy!

On Thursday, we went to the DirectTV Fan Fest in Glendale. Jason Derulo, Alesso, Calvin Harris, and countless more were performing. Weirdly enough this whole weekend Arizona was sprinkling like crazy so we look like wet dogs but had the best time!

On Friday, I went to the Phoenix Waste Management Open to watch the exciting game of gold *sarcasm* Even though Tiger Woods was horrible, it was still super exciting to be like 5 feet away from him. 

Saturday night is my best friend's 21st birthday. Sadly I am still 20 *cries* but we went to Main Event, which is an adult Chucky Cheese's so I could still come and get turnt with the rest of the group. 




Top: Tobi.com
Pants: 7 Jeans Black pants
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Jacket: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment