18.2.15

My Valentine's Night

As you all know... there is a huge place in my heart for all things New York City! For Valentine's night, my boyfriend and I spent it in Downtown Phoenix which is the closest thing to New York City in Arizona haha. I thought it was super cute and we restaurant-hopped for dinner and then dessert which is super New York-y to me. I had such a fun time dressing up and really taking the time out to appreciate someone who is super special to me (god... I am so cheesy it must be almost that time of the month!). Here are the pictures from our night. WARNING, I wore a super scandalous For Love & Lemons Mini Antigua Dress. It looks like I'm wearing a leotard but I promise it covers my cooch and it even had sleeves! All throughout the night and the restaurants we went to, all the girls commented because it's a super memorable type of dress since it's sheer and scandalous but it's all an illusion. Ughh.. that made no sense haha but when you see the dress you'll see what I mean! 












[Every girl and their mom commented on my dress!]
Jacket: H&M
Handbag: Michael Kors 
Shoes: Gianni Bini

No comments:

Post a Comment