18.5.14

Busy Busy Sunday!

So I've just been feeling really unproductive regarding the MCAT this whole week and it has definitely put me in a funk. Fortunately for me, close friend of mine just took his MCAT yesterday and talking to him about it definitely gave me a kick in the butt and really motivated me to truly begin working hard for the MCAT. Even though it is a Sunday, I've decided to dedicate it to MCAT studying fully. Since I woke up at 10AM this morning until now I have worked on Physic passages. This has definitely made me feel better about where I stand as I'm preparing to take my MCAT in August.

Now, I definitely don't feel as guilty as I get on the elliptical and drool over Hughes Laurie's rugged handsomeness in House :) Here is a picture of my planner, I try to document all the MCAT studying I do as to keep track and further motivate myself. Have a good Sunday everyone :)


My beloved planner

No comments:

Post a Comment