14.5.14

My Obsession Of The Moment

My Michael Kors Large Selma Bag <3

It is hard for me to spend a lot of money on one item. I have always been the type of girl that believes "more truly is more", meaning with the money I spent on this bag, I could have gotten knock-offs in all colors of the rainbow elsewhere. However, after weeks of endlessly drooling over the bag I braved a visit to the store and could not turn away. I had originally planned on getting the bag in a brighter blue, like the one pictured below. But the store I was at only had the blue above and I fell in love with it instantaneously. 

The color blue I've picked does not necessarily go with everything I still love to carry it with everything because it is an amazing pop of color no matter what outfit I have on. The shoulder strap is convenient when I needs more hands for activities and the handles are the perfect length to comfortably carry the bag. Overall, this bag is so convenient and due to the material of the bag, I do not feel guilty carrying around with me wherever I go. And isn't that what having the perfect handbag is all about?
The original apple of my eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment