14.5.14

The Summer That Started It All...

Like a lot of other medical students, this summer I am preparing for the MCAT. Well, unlike a lot of other medical students this summer along side the MCAT I am also doing a research fellowship at the Mayo Clinic, planning my school's massive welcome back festival, and attempting to stay sane through the help of my friends and boyfriend. Hopefully, if all goes well by the end of the summer every of these three items are checked off from my to-do list. But knowing me and my tendencies when it comes to summer (Netflix for dayz) it will be challenging staying on course. This blog is to document my journey this summer, through both bad and good. Through MCAT books and through shopping trips - anything and everything. It has definitely been a goal of mine to be more creatively expressive and I figured a blog would be the perfect opportunity. 
Here's a look into my studying area, I'm lucky enough to have a mother who has allowed me to turn our dining room into my own little office for the next three months :) Here's to a summer full of productive study sessions and fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment