17.5.14

My Outfit Of The Day

Top: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Shorts: Abercrombie and Fitch
Boots: Antonio Melani
Bracelets: Forever 21

This was my outfit to the Tim McGraw concert featuring Kip Moore and Cassadee Pope :) As you can all tell, this was a snapchat... but sometimes snapchats capture the moment too well to only last for those quick 5 seconds. I really like country but I'm not the biggest country fan so I didn't know a lot of the songs during the concert, but I have got to say that was a really good concert nonetheless. The concert ended with "Live Like You Were Dying" which was the perfect way to end the concert. An older man was sitting on the lawn in front of us, during the whole concert he would half-heartedly sway to the songs but by the end of "Live Like You Were Dying" he was wiping away tears from his eyes with his shirt-sleeve. I was honestly really moved at how he connected with the song and how much the song had moved him. I definitely will be going to more country concerts from now on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment