11.12.14

Day Trip To Sedona, AZ

Recently, I got the chance to get away to Sedona for the day and it was so good to be one with nature for the day. We hiked up to the Devil's Bridge, where there is a little piece of rock walk way with nothing under it. It was super scary! I wish I had better pictures to show you... but my boyfriend and I got our pictures taken by an older lady so she ended up taking selfies in burst. Yeah that is definitely the ultimate fail, but it was so much fun and adrenaline filled nonetheless!

Here is me at the end of our hike! Even though it is December, Arizona is still boiling even in Sedona so the hike was so tiring I was just glad to finally reach the end of the trail. 

And of course the classic pondering life shot.

Sedona is famous for their red rocks. It is such a beautiful contrast between the red of the rocks and the greenery all around. 

After hiking, we visited the Tlaquepaque Center to walk around, visit all the art galleries and cute shops. Here is a picture of me with the cutest bench statue. 

This is Alexi attempting to be cool at the end of the walkway tunnel. The Tlaquepaque Center was like being transported to Rome or Spain with the romantic structures of the building. 

We had lunch at the Oak Creek Brewery & Grill. Yummiest burger and onion rings I have ever had! We ordered the Mushroom Brie Burger... sooo good! I would highly recommend this place and Sedona in general. Definitely worth the 4 hour total car ride to and from Sedona :)


No comments:

Post a Comment