5.12.14

(One of) My Passion: Photography

So there are a lot of aspects to me that I believe make up of who I am as an individual. In this blog I have really shared my fun, girly side with you guys but there are also other dimensions of my personality that I believe are crucial aspects of who I am. I love photography! I know... it's hipster and random but for some reasons I have always loved either having my photos taken or taking other people's photos. See, I am just not all books and research :P I really do think it's important to do things that you love and follow all of your passions (if you can!).

Below are some photos I have taken so far, I will continue to post them as I take them from now on. I hope you guys enjoy them, all of the photos were taken on an Iphone 5s. I am in the process of maybe... hopefully getting a camera, more on that as it comes.

My friend, at the tutoring center after hours where we both work at.
Another one of my friend, also at the tutoring center after hours.
My boyfriend (left) and our friend... playing with bananas. I have no explanation for this, it was a candid capture. 
Another friend, candidly captured.
As you can see, I love capturing people and their emotions. I love the rawness of a truly candid photo. It is really nothing special, but it is photographs of people who are really important to me and shows them in their element. 

No comments:

Post a Comment