7.12.14

Outfit of the Night

This weekend was one of my friend's 21st birthday, so we all dressed up and went to this really nice, bougie restaurant in Scottsdale (where the rich people are!). The restaurant Az88 was super fancy and the chairs were supposedly the same chairs that were at Kanye West's wedding... I'm not sure how believable that was but it was a super cool place to be overall. 

As you guys can see... I have a favorite night-out outfit combination. My Tobi twisted-front skirt combined with a black crop-top never fails me. Because it is "winter" time here in Arizona, I added a leather jacket to keep warm and pointed-toe pumps for some night-time fun. Also, the gold-hoops for that bad-ass vibe!
Leather Jacket: H&M
Purse: Michael Kors
Crop-top: Q
Skirt: Tobi.com
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Earrings: Forever 21

Struggling to take the photo...
Finally getting it right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment